altera ego

Monday, December 04, 2006

Day 30 + 4

I finally finished the chapter I had been working on since day 22. What more, I like the ending. I like what I did with it. It may still be a piece of crap, but at least a few things in its construction are not completely humiliating.

I have failed the NaNoWriMo challenge. Caro, I am happy to inform, has succeeded. My present word count is 34,461, and I plan on pursuing this book National Novel Writing Month or not!

I must admit I’m starting to be curious what it will feel like to write my second novel. Will it feel the same? Will I? I wonder…

1 Comments:

  • Well you didn't reach the NaNoWrimo goal but I'm still impressed, 34k words in a month is excellent.

    Congrats!! :-D

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home