altera ego

Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Nanowrimo begins!

(Written at 7 PM-ish...)

OK, I’m starting now. I’m at Café Esperanza. Caroline suggested the place. I find the name quite well suited. She hasn’t arrived yet. I just ordered because I just went running and if I don’t eat soon, I’ll faint. There’ll be some kind of film projection here tonight and they’ve been playing around with the sound/music, which is annoying. I think I’ll be discovering many Montreal cafés in the upcoming month…

2 Comments:

  • Go go go!!! :D I haven't tried writing in a cafe. I hope it works for you!

    By Blogger Lydia Netzer, at 11:54 p.m.  

  • Thank you! :-)
    I've been mixing writing at home and writing in cafés. It's been going OK.

    By Blogger julie, at 12:00 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home